Rain, snow, or shine, John McGivern’s Portable Midwest Main Streets Umbrella is here for you for whatever kind of day you face. Embrace and celebrate the voices of our Midwest communities with this stylish six–paned umbrella. With an automatic open and close and attached wrist strap, this umbrella allows you to seamlessly carry it with you throughout the day. Cherish the memories made throughout the show and let it carry you wherever the day takes you, here in the heart and soul of our communities.
* A superior quality umbrella made from splicing tape
* Features by 6 ribs and outside print area is all over each panel
* Automatic open & close , support for steel black pole
* Rubberized ergonomic and soft touch handle with a cord
* Windproof and sun protection umbrella with a matching pouch
* Print outside and inside all black style for daily outdoor activities